- Original certificate of the last University/Board examination passed and attested photograph.
- Character Certificate duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Detailed marks, Discharge and Migration Certificates in case of a student from any other board or university in India.
- University registration (For old students only)
- Certificates of Merit for meritorious performance in games and co-curricular activities from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Those students who have passed Matriculation Examination or +2 Examination from a Board of Education other than P.S.E.B. are required to produce at the time of admission eligibility certificate obtainable from G.N.D.U., Amritsar.
- If at a later date in certain cases, the eligibility of a student from another Board or University is not accepted by the Guru Nanak Dev University, the fees of such students will not be refunded.
- It is the duty of the student concerned and not that of the college to obtain the eligibility certificate. Guru Nanak Dev University can impose a fine of Rs.1,000/- if the eligibility certificate is not obtained within one month or as per the dates prescribed by the University for the submission of Migration Certificate.
- Those candidates who have passed graduation under lateral entry or distance education, are required to get the Equivalency Certificate obtainable from Equivalency Section, GNDU, Asr. by paying Rs.300/- along with an application to get admission in MA/MSc/PG Diploma or other Post Graduate Courses.
- Students must bring four passport size photographs (Three coloured and One black white) and one passport size photograph of the parents at the time of admission.
- Foreign students are admitted if any they have a student’s visa and will have to produce the ‘Recognition Letter’ issued by Association of Indian Universities, Kotla Marg, Delhi.
Banarsi Dass Arya College
42, Haqiqat Road, Jalandhar Cantt,
Jalandhar 144005, Punjab, INDIA.
Ph.: +91.181.2260267, +91.81463.00177
E-mail: bdarya (at) rediffmail (dot) com