For the Attention of Parents & Students
Guidelines For Admission
- Admission to all classes will be on merit basis and first come first serve basis.
- Candidates will be required to be present in person along with the original certificates and passport size latest photograph, at the time of admission.
- They are required to fill the application form supplied with the prospectus.
- Foreign students must secure a ‘Students Visa’ and will have to produce the ‘Recognition Letter’ and ‘Equivalence Certificate’ issued by Association of Indian Universities, Kotla Marg, New Delhi.
- Admission to the college is made provisionally at the sole risk and responsibility of the candidate and is subject to the approval of GNDU. If approval to the admission is withheld by the competent authority for any reason, the students shall bear the whole responsibility and will not be entitled to any claim from the college.
- Is not Eligible if the lower exam of that course is from other university; The student will have to fill the eligibility form.
Students From Other Universities / Boards
(Except Pb./Pbi. Univ. and P.S.E.B.)
- Must apply for Eligibility Certificate through office within a month. For that they will have to submit.
- Original Certificate and Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate/Eligibility Form
- Official Certificate of category like SC/BC and Punjab Domicile.
- Eligibility fee.
- Should submit the above documents even if they have passed the lower examination from Punjab/Punjabi University or P.S.E.B.
- Will have to submit in addition to above documents, the Admit Card and Transfer Certificate from the institution last
attended if the student has passed lower examination from Bihar Secondary Education Council, Patna.
- Will have to clear fifth subject of the group chosen within a year if passed the lower examination from National Open School, New Delhi otherwise the provisional admission will be cancelled.
Banarsi Dass Arya College
42, Haqiqat Road, Jalandhar Cantt,
Jalandhar 144005, Punjab, INDIA.
Ph.: +91.181.2260267, +91.81463.00177
E-mail: bdarya (at) rediffmail (dot) com